DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEMS
Data acquisition systems from OpDAQ Systems are designed specifically for processing, recording, displaying and analyzing the Torque, RPM and Power (HP or KW) measurement data delivered by the TorqueTrak sensors from Binsfeld Engineering Inc. Creativity, efficiency and teamwork define the spirit of OpDAQ Systems. With its highly qualified engineering team and custom production capacity, OpDAQ Systems is able to offer complete, cost effective instrumentation solutions including measurement, data logging and advance data analysis software to its marine and industrial customers.
OP-TORQ FIELD TEST 2 SYSTEM – TORQUETRAK 10K
The Op-Torq Field Test 2 data acquisition system typically will be used with the TorqueTrak 10K telemetry instrument for temporary installation and short-term test measurements. The Op-Torq Field Test 2 system can also be used with the permanently installed TorqueTrak Revolution instrument. The program is preconfigured for Torque, RPM and Power data processing on one, two, three or four shafts. The Op-Torq Field Test 2 system is powerful, yet easy to use. Use Timed Acquisition mode for data analysis over time. Use High Frequency mode for torsional vibration analysis. Log, analyze, graph and export the data. Create reports. Options include integration of up to four additional analog data signals – pressure, temperature, humidity or anemometer, for example. An Electrical Power Meter signal can be integrated. And for moving vehicles such as trucks and ships, GPS data can be integrated so that vehicle Speed and Distance can be correlated to engine Power consumed.
- Op-Torq Field Test 2 primarily consists of data acquisition software and the Acquisition Module. The system does not include a computer. However, by special request, we can supply a laptop computer preconfigured with the data acquisition software
- Op-Torq Field Test 2 program is powered by LabVIEW.
- Windows XP or Windows 7 operating system is recommended to ensure the highest level of performance with the Op-Torq Field Test 2 software. For use with Windows Vista, the Windows Vista Business version or Ultimate version is required.
OP-TORQ SYSTEM – TORQUETRAK TPM2 AND REVOLUTION
The Op-Torq system, also known as Op-Torq Basic, is a versatile system that can be configured for a variety of user’s specifications. Consequently, the information displayed and the menus are specific to each Customer configuration request and can vary considerably. The Op-Torq system is a performance monitoring system designed to display, log and analyze power, RPM and torque from Binsfeld Engineering TorqueTrak Torque Meters. The Op-Torq system is built around a Main Terminal that can log up to one year of data. The data can easily be downloaded on a USB drive. The collected data can be analyzed externally using the provided DataVIEW software. DataVIEW runs on a regular PC and gives the users, a tool, to produce ship performance reports over long periods of time (several months, year, between drydocks). The Op-Torq system is specifically designed for shipboard use by shipboard personnel. It is resistant to weather, dust, dirt, moisture, oil, chemicals or other harsh contaminants.
Op-Torq System features:
- Real-time display of Torque, Power, RPM and Shaft Direction. Data refresh rate: once per second (1 Hz.)
- Graph and Stat mode for spot data analysis.
- Export logged data daily, monthly, etc., using USB dongle.
- Use DATAVIEW software, included, to analyze the exported data and produce reports.
Op-Torq System options:
- Twin engine configuration.
- Repeater display screen(s).
- Larger display screen(s).
- Customized display and reports.
Op-Torq ADVANCE – Same as the Op-Torq system, but with these additional capabilities:
- Fuel Consumption measurement, using KRAL fuel flowmeters.
- GPS integration, for complete analysis of fuel consumption/power/speed/distance/time relationship.
BINSFELD ENGINEERING INC.
4571 W. MacFarlane Rd.
Maple City, MI 49664 USA
Binsfeld's Torque Measurement Systems measure true mechanical torque and power on rotating shafts. We also offer consultation, strain gaging and installation services.
Binsfeld's Rotary Temperature Transmitter Systems provide accurate and reliable temperature control on heated godets and calendars.