TORQUE MEASUREMENT SERVICES
When you need to know the real torque (or horsepower) on your machinery or drive system consider Binsfeld Torque Measurement Services. Our technician will travel to your site, install the strain gage sensor and torque telemetry instrumentation then record live torque data while you run the machinery. We’ll provide a firm, realistic quotation in advance. And when we leave your site you’ll have the data in-hand.
CUSTOMERS USE TORQUE DATA FROM BINSFELD SERVICES TO:
- evaluate overloads or underperformance
- isolate the true cause of expensive failures
- determine load distribution
- verify performance specifications
- anticipate the effects of increasing machine speed
WHY HIRE BINSFELD?
- Experts in on-site torque measurement
- No learning curve
- Offers “third-party” verification
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
BINSFELD ENGINEERING INC.
4571 W. MacFarlane Rd.
Maple City, MI 49664 USA
Binsfeld's Torque Measurement Systems measure true mechanical torque and power on rotating shafts. We also offer consultation, strain gaging and installation services.
Binsfeld's Rotary Temperature Transmitter Systems provide accurate and reliable temperature control on heated godets and calendars.